Job Hub: Digital Services Specialist
Digital Services Specialist
As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our digital services sales team, Townsquare Interactive Evansville / Owensboro is looking for a Digital Services Specialist who will concentrate exclusively on Townsquare Interactive and Seize the Deal.
The right candidate should be skilled at explaining the features and benefits of online advertising in a straight forward, easy to understand manner. Must have a desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, develop relationships. Candidates must be able to demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. A proven sales track record of high volume prospecting and closing is recommended. Previous digital or service sales experience a plus.
- Applicants must be familiar with and passionate about the digital world.
- Consistently be cold-calling to develop new customer leads
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and following up on Townsquare Interactive / Seize the Deal leads
- Prepares initial web sites and demonstrates features with clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by the Digital Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Works closely with digital support team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ipad and Mac experienced preferred, but not required.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
Please send your resume to Dale Vanover, 117 S.E. 5th Street Evansville, IN 47708 or email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Townsquare Media LLC is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 171 radio stations and companion websites in 36 small to midsized markets, over 200 live music and non-music events including the Taste of Country BBQ Nationals, and certain national digital properties including Taste of Country and PopCrush. The Company’s largest shareholder is a fund managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.